[IDV #VTU-664436]: Closes due to graphics error

My,

If the video card driver is not at issue, are you running the IDV in a remote
display situation?  If so, running the IDV on a remote machine is always
problematic. There are many issues related to display setting and the network
connection. We don't have a good solution at this time.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Good afternoon,
>
> We have a Windows 7 system that is a virtual machine with the same graphics
> drivers and runs IDV 5.2 just fine (with Java 8.0.65).
>
> Do you have any other recommendations?
>

> My Dang
> Network Systems Analyst
>
> San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
> 1990 E Gettysburg Ave, Fresno, CA 93726
> Phone: (559) 230-6051

Ticket ID: VTU-664436
Department: Support IDV