[IDV #SEQ-734514]: IDV software Terms of use

Bonjour Martin,

"The software is freely available under the terms of the GNU Lesser General
Public License."

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/Faq.html

Inside the IDV distribution, you may also consult the NOTICE file.

Cordialement,

Unidata IDV Support

> Hi,
>
> I am contacting you from Stantec Consulting Inc. and am requesting
> licencing information for the application Integrated Data Viewer (IDV).
>
> We would like to know if this needs to be purchased or if this software
> can be used by our employees. Would you be able to send me a copy of
> the End-User Policy as well as the terms of use of this software ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Martin Petitclerc
> Stantec
> 250-1260 boulevard Lebourgneuf QuÃbec QC G2K 2G2
> TÃl. : (418) 626-2054 X4311
> address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>
>
> <http://www.stantec.com>[Stantec]<http://www.stantec.com/><http://www.stantec.com>
>

> Le contenu de ce courriel est la propriÃtà confidentielle de Stantec et ne
> devrait pas Ãtre reproduit, modifiÃ, distribuà ou utilisà sans
> l'autorisation Ãcrite de Stantec. Si vous avez reÃu ce message par erreur
> veuillez supprimer sans dÃlai toutes ses copies et nous en aviser
> immÃdiatement.
>
> à Avant d'imprimer ce courriel, rÃflÃchissez à l'impact sur
> l'environnement.

Ticket ID: SEQ-734514