[IDV #SHA-566002]: Isallobaric wind

Megan,

I am unfortunately unaware of this calculation being available for you
out-of-the-box in the IDV. You will probably have to write your own Jython
function / formula. But before doing so, I would submit your question to
address@hidden to see if anyone has gone through this exercise.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Hello, I am a student at Millersville University and I am fairly new to IDV.
> For a project I am working on I am trying to plot Isallobaric wind for the US
> on June 10th, 20th and 22nd 2015. I was wondering if you could help or if
> there is already a product that is available that I missed.
> Thank you,
> Megan McAuliffe

Ticket ID: SHA-566002