[IDV #HZN-305102]: Drawing Transparent

Juan,

I am a bit confused by what you are describing. I was able to open your bundle
and see the drawing control and draw with it (make sure the Z position is
correct).

But I don't think that is what you are asking. If you are trying to insert a JPG
layer you can do so by first loading in an image as a local data source via the
IDV dashboard, Data choosers tab.

Then go to Field Selector Tab, Formulas Data Source, Imagery -> Geolocate an
Image. There you can select the image you previously loaded as a data source
and overlay it on top of your data. You can vary the transparency and vertical
location by going to the control for this layer.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Full Name: Juan Palma
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows 7
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_5.1u2\jre version: 1.7.0_51
> j3d:1.6.0-pre9-daily-experimental daily
> Description of problem: Hi:
>
> My Drawing Control image (jpg) layer, appear transparent into the image.
>
> What i must be do to correct?

Ticket ID: HZN-305102