[IDV #AJH-348949]: fole format for timeseries data

Hyun-Min,

Indeed, our second attempt did not handle a few things correctly, especially
time. Thankfully, I had a our resident netCDF expert, Russ Rew, help me out.

Please see the attached new CDL file. Pay special attention to the Time
coordinate variable definition and values. I made a few assumptions that you
will need to verify (but the gist of it should be correct).

Best,

Unidata

Ticket ID: AJH-348949