[IDV #AJH-348949]: fole format for timeseries data

Hyun-Min,

You won't know until you try. :-)

But seriously, I went ahead and fixed the CDL file in question (see attached).

You can open this file in the IDV and view it in the same manner as ADDE
synoptic surface data.

Please select a Data source Type of "netCDF/GEMPAK Point Data files".

You may have to play around with the layout model to get something to your
liking:

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/tools/StationModelEditor.html

Let us know if you run into trouble.

Best,