[IDV #LYT-733780]: .grb file on RAMADDA not working suddenly

Hi Jeff,

It looks like it's a 4.5.4 thing. I downloaded the 45GB file locally, and
4.5.4 sees something that triggers netCDF-Java to treat the file as a
multiple runtime file (maybe a bug...haven't dug deep). However, in
the 4.6 release, the file is handled as one would expect in which the
file is not read as a as two datasets (Best and 2D).

This would explain why Yuan was able to read it into the IDV without
any issues once the file was local (latest IDV uses netCDF-Java 4.6).

Sean