[IDV #SZY-874925]: Mislabeled forecast hours

> Yuan:
>
> I'm still seeing the occasional problem with forecast hours being
> mislabeled in bundles.  See the attached .jpg for a plot (note the
> forecast hour 390H for a few fields, although 42H is plotted). Bundle is
> attached.

Jim,
    This is a bug, I will check in a fix and it should be available in tomorrow
nightly release. Please give
a try if the nightly build does finish correctly. I am on vacation till the end
of next week and cannot do a better test
with the internet situation in Hawaii.

> Also, in this bundle, When color-filled contours are used at upper
> levels (e.g., 500 or 200 mb), they obscure lower contours (e.g., at 700
> mb) despite the use of full or partial transparency.
>
> Sorry to keep uncovering all this stuff.  It's the time of year I
> redo all my bundles for the upcoming school year.

You are doing us a big favor here, I am glad we have caught these bugs before
the 5.2 release.

Yuan

> Jim

Ticket ID: SZY-874925