[IDV #KDP-209522]: trouble with trajectories and time driver

Brian,

We are working with our sys admin to fix the build problems. In the meantime,
you can download the nightly OS X DMG here:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/show?entryid=be562dc0-c03b-4b7f-acb1-ee1d35de3420

Let us know if you run into trouble.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support