[IDV #DPX-797087]: Plotting global WRF output with IDV

Gary,

We have been looking into this issue today. The GRIB output from WPP cannot
currently be read into the IDV though John Caron has been making changes to some
internal code that will hopefully allow us to read this file soon.

In the meantime, I think the UPP may also be a good avenue if you can get your
hands on one that works. Do you perhaps have an account on Yellowstone that
would give you access to a working UPP?

Best,

Unidata IDV Support