[IDV #DPX-797087]: Plotting global WRF output with IDV

Gary,

I did not have my thinking cap on. Before I made you go through all the trouble
of uploading the file, I should have told you to post-process the WRF output
through the Unified Post Processor (UPP) Software Package. Do you have the
ability to post-process the data through the UPP? It is usually in doing this
step
that we have the best results in the IDV.

Please keep us up-to-date on your progress.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support