[IDV #BGB-165206]: Unable to start IDV

Joey,

My last message was unclear. When you run the runIDV.bat command, please copy
and paste the results and them to us.

Also you may have downloaded the wrong version of the IDV. There is a 32 bit
version and a 64 bit version for Windows.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Neither solution worked. I updated the drivers and still no success. I tried
> running the batch file both with the icon and through the CMD shell and I
> still got the same error of "IDV Failed to Start"
>
> Any other suggestions?
>
> Joey

Ticket ID: BGB-165206
Department: Support IDV