[IDV #SJK-116567]: Error when generating volume rendering

Norhakim,

I see the visualization artifacts you refer to under *some* but not all
angles. I think it has something to do with the sparseness of your data (both
the amount of data and the limited data value range). I have searched the
archive to see if this has come up before, but I have not found anything.  You
may wish to experiment with the settings (including 3D settings) under the View
-> Properties menu items or other various rendering settings. My own
experimentation did not reveal any improvements though I may have missed
something.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: SJK-116567