[IDV #NIL-300617]: Bounding Box

Costa,

I am a bit confused as to what you are trying to achieve. It sounds like you are
either running a Jython or ISL script. Would it be possible to see this script?

In addition, we would like to see the data in question which you can upload
here:

Let us know when it is there.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Hi,
>
> I'm conducting a bit of research with the IDV, and I need to take averages
> of a field within a bounding box. As of now, I am using GeoLocationInfo
> and getGeoSelection to specify the bounding box before plotting the
> data. When plotting the data, it seems the the bounding box is always
> placed in the wrong location.
>
> Do you have any suggestions for how to fix this?
>
> Your help is much appreciated!

Ticket ID: NIL-300617