[IDV #BGC-787755]: data

Filippousi,

This time, I am able to render your data. See attached image.

When loading your data, in the IDV Dashboard, Data Choosers Tab, select a Data
Source Type of "Grid Files".

In the Field Selector of the Dashboard, select your precipitation field, and
select the Display Type of "Color-Shaded Plan View".

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> I SENT YOU ANOTHER FILE. IT HAS BEEN DOWNLOADED FROM EUMETSAT DATA CENTER

> >:
>
> > Filippousi,
> >
> > There is only one gridded field in your data, "Instantaneous_rain_rate",
> > and it
> > appears to have no values. It is filled with NaNs or missing data.
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Unidata IDV Support
> >
> > > The sample data has been uploaded..
> > >
> > > Filippousi Louiza