[IDV #ALS-304355]: WRF output opens in v4.1 but not v5.1

> Full Name: David Nunes
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 5.1
> Operating System: Windows
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> I just upgraded to IDV v5.1.
>
> WRF output opens, but only shows one time period, even if more than
> one period is available. Additionally the date and time are always
> 1970-01-01 00:00:00Z.
>
> I have confirmed that the files have other times using 'ncdump -v Times
> filename'. I can also open the files just fine in v4.1. I also grabbed
> files from the internet to confirm.

Hi David,
     We noticed this problem after the 5.1 release. The option at this moment
is to run the post process script to transfer your dataset into unstagger grid
and then
load into the IDV.  We will have a fix soon.

Yuan

Ticket ID: ALS-304355
Department: Support IDV