[IDV #BXN-478560]: Question about the IDV

> This question obviously involves data in the Unidata IDV, not Matlab.
> That's why I sent the question to Unidata. I can only assume that there's
> no such functionality or you don't know of any.

IDV is a completed visualization and analysis tool, and I don't understand why
you want to use the IDV
as a tool to prepare your data for another software. Obviously, this is not
what the IDV is designed for. If you need
help to do what you want to do in the IDV, we can certainly happy to provide
help.

Yuan