[IDV #GXT-335489]: Fatal error after install

Robert,

The UNAVCO plugin may be giving you trouble.

Please delete the UNAVCO plugin in

~/.unidata/idv/DefaultIdv/plugins/

In order to reinstall the UNAVCO plugin please run the following command.

C:\Program Files\IDV_53\runIDV.bat -installplugin
unavco.org/software/visualization/idv/unavcoidv.jar

In future versions of the IDV, you will also be able to install this plugin via
the plugin manager. (We had the wrong location for the plugin internally within
the IDV.)

Let us know if you run into problem.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support