[IDV #EDH-410091]: IDV silent failure

Matt,

There are several ports you need open at your institution in order to run the
IDV so that it may connect to different data servers. In general, ports 112,
8080 and 80 are required.

Also try the refresh button next to the "Add Source" button.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: EDH-410091
Department: Support IDV