[IDV #TPR-251498]: Saving Point Data as Gridded Data Files

Bill,

What have you tried, how did you try it, and how did it fail?

If you would like us to look at some data you can tell us where to find it or
upload it to http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/alias/idvupload.

Also, please keep in mind the IDV is not officially a data conversion tool.

Best,

Unidata

> Full Name: Bill Bauman
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows 7
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files (x86)\IDV_5.0u2\jre version: 1.7.0_51
> j3d:1.6.0-pre9-daily-experimental daily
> Description of problem: I am using the Kennedy Space Center/Cape Canaveral
> Air Force Station wind tower network observations (point data) to display
> horizontal divergence. I would like to save the horizontal divergence gridded
> data in a file on my local PC so that I can compare it to our local WRF
> model. I've looked at the IDV help and I've tried to save the data as Excel
> and netCDF files with no success. Any suggestions on how I can do this?

Ticket ID: TPR-251498
Department: Support IDV