[IDV #EFF-665235]: trajectory analysis with WRF output

Eric,

You will have to post-process your data onto an unstaggered grid.

Here is a video on how to do the trajectory analysis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5svh5Mkv474&index=6&list=PLQut5OXpV-0gqVk8LFD6Riv6X3QcAVw_U

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Good day,
>
> I am interested in undertaking a trajectory analysis with idealized
> simulations of tropical cyclones using the WRF model. As I am using a
> cartesian coordinate system (map_proj=0) using RIP4 or HYSPLIT is not a
> possibility. Would IDV be a viable alternative?
>
> much thanks,
> Eric

Ticket ID: EFF-665235