[IDV #GMK-636949]: IDV not starting

Aksel,

Again, please do not change runIDV.bat. There should be no reason to do so in
most
scenarios. If you have changed it, please change it back or re-download the IDV.

Once you have restored the runIDV.bat script to the original, please execute
runIDV.bat from the Windows Command Shell (cmd.exe) and send us the output with
the error message.

Best,

Unidta IDV Support

Ticket ID: GMK-636949