[SupportPlaza #XNF-554479]: mauro ghisalberti - italy

Mauro,

One way you can achieve what you are asking for is with the Match Display Region
feature of the IDV. We have a video screencast on this topic here:

http://goo.gl/n0Frpb

Because this feature is in active development you may have to download the
nightly IDV for best results.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/nightly/index.jsp

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Gent. Jennifer
> excuse my english !
> I'm just a fan of meteorology and I am using IDV ( registered user February
> 2013 )
> I apologize if I write and for the question ...
> I would kindly ask if the field panel and in the choice of the region I can
> move over the meridian 0 limited by the blue rectangle.
> I read in the forum but I did not understand if there is a routine for this
> choice in 5.0 version..
> Thanks for the answer
> Best regards
> mauro ghisalberti - como - italy