[IDV #OGF-797919]: IDV - Vertical Scale Question

Rebecca,

I just tested the upload functionality and it worked so all I can suggest is try
again.

How large is the file?

You may also try putting the file on a web server or dropbox, or some place we
can access it.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> The link you provided is not functioning properly where the site "hangs"
> after clicking on the upload button. Do you have any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> Rebecca
> 303-312-6867

Ticket ID: OGF-797919