[IDV #BDO-300797]: catalog choking on folder of OK .ncml files

Brian, Don, et al.,

Speaking entirely speculatively, does this have anything to do with the NWS hack
from a few weeks ago?  Could the NOAA web servers be limiting successive URL
requests (which the NCML aggregation seems to do) to prevent DOS attacks?

(No, this problem is not b/c of a change in Java.)

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: BDO-300797
Department: Support IDV