[IDV #DBK-557464]: world outputs

Emily,

Your questions are somewhat open-ended. Why don't you start out by perusing the
IDV video tutorials:

http://goo.gl/n0Frpb

These videos will get you going with the IDV. You also have the following
resources:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/workshop/
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/

After that, let us know if you have any additional questions.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Dear sir/ madam
>
> I am emailing for a bit of advice on my IDV outputs, I am using IPCC
> data to project future climate as part of my undergraduate dissertation.
>
> I have produced global outputs but would now like to refine the projection
> and look more closely at specific countries- I just wondered if there
> was a way to do that easily- i.e. can i select/ highlight them in any way?
>
> You help would be greatly appreciated,
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Emily Birch
>
> This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may
> contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error,
> please send it back to me, and immediately delete it.   Please do not use,
> copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any
> attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do

> may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system,

Ticket ID: DBK-557464