[IDV #IDE-963744]: Trouble overlaying wind vectors on wind speed color shaded plan view

Stephanie,

A couple of suggestions.

1/ You can experiment with the transparency of your layers. Note that you may
have to play around with the rendering order of the layers.

2/ Post-process your data by interpolating to one height.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: IDE-963744
Department: Support IDV