[IDV #KTQ-158312]: change data path error

> Full Name: Gary Lackmann
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows 7
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_5.0\jre version: 1.7.0_51
> j3d:1.6.0-pre9-daily-experimental daily
> Description of problem: When I open a bundle, and select "change data paths",
> it gives me a clickable window, but when I select the data source to change
> to, the change doesn't take.  No error message happens, but the data path
> stays with the old source no matter what I try.  This seems like a bug. The
> offending bundle is attached.
> Thanks for any assistance!  Thanks, as always, for making IDV such a
> fantastic tool to work with.
> Gary

Hi Gary,
          Thanks for reporting this problem.
          The bundle attached has several local datasets and can not be open
normally. We need to reproduce this issue locally to
find out the problem, so can you give us a brief description of what you were
trying to do with this bundle and which data source you wanted
to change.

Regard,

Yuan

> Full Name: Gary Lackmann
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows 7
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_5.0\jre version: 1.7.0_51
> j3d:1.6.0-pre9-daily-experimental daily
> Description of problem: When I open a bundle, and select "change data paths",
> it gives me a clickable window, but when I select the data source to change
> to, the change doesn't take.  No error message happens, but the data path
> stays with the old source no matter what I try.  This seems like a bug. The
> offending bundle is attached.
> Thanks for any assistance!  Thanks, as always, for making IDV such a
> fantastic tool to work with.
> Gary
>

> Full Name: Gary Lackmann
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows 7
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_5.0\jre version: 1.7.0_51
> j3d:1.6.0-pre9-daily-experimental daily
> Description of problem: When I open a bundle, and select "change data paths",
> it gives me a clickable window, but when I select the data source to change
> to, the change doesn't take.  No error message happens, but the data path
> stays with the old source no matter what I try.  This seems like a bug. The
> offending bundle is attached.
> Thanks for any assistance!  Thanks, as always, for making IDV such a
> fantastic tool to work with.
> Gary
>

> Full Name: Gary Lackmann
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows 7
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_5.0\jre version: 1.7.0_51
> j3d:1.6.0-pre9-daily-experimental daily
> Description of problem: When I open a bundle, and select "change data paths",
> it gives me a clickable window, but when I select the data source to change
> to, the change doesn't take.  No error message happens, but the data path
> stays with the old source no matter what I try.  This seems like a bug. The
> offending bundle is attached.
> Thanks for any assistance!  Thanks, as always, for making IDV such a
> fantastic tool to work with.
> Gary

Ticket ID: KTQ-158312
Department: Support IDV