[IDV #EHT-453614]: Wrong lat-lon box in RAMADDA publish

> Here is a bundle that uses match display region displays.
> When I published it to the RAMADDA, IDV populated the latitudes incorrectly .
> Any idea why?
>
> Brian
>
> http://weather.rsmas.miami.edu/repository/entry/show?entryid=38ccba94-20a8-41a8-abe1-257555d46d7c

Brian,
      I tried twice loading this bundle and published to motherlode ramadda
server and it is correctly located.

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/show/RAMADDA/IDV+Community+Resources/Bundles/Yuan%27s+Bundles/bbp1?entryid=6142af23-2cc6-4733-939b-461d1fafcaab

When the "Publish to RAMADDA" window popup, are those lat/lon box numbers at
the bottom correct?

Yuan

> [cid:F91EDF33-0D54-427D-BD7D-BAED8060F449]
>

> Brian Mapes
> address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>

Ticket ID: EHT-453614