[IDV #PKC-150970]: Question about 0-360 grids versus -180-to-+180 grids

Murray,

Question. What projection are you using for your data? If you are using a
lat/lon projection there may be a workaround. In particular, there is a grid
diagnostic formula called "lonflip" that may offer a solution. From the
documentation:

"Flip the longitudes in a grid from -180-180 to 0-360 (or vice-versa). Only
works for cyclic rectilinear grids."

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> This is very good news.  There is an equivalent "tool" in Saga GIS that works
> well, and their code is public domain.  Are you interested?

Ticket ID: PKC-150970