[IDV #XLD-793628]: Bug in Data Probe/Time Series tool??

Murray,

We scrutinized http://marinedataliteracy.org/ops/time_series.htm and, in
particular, panels 15-17.

You seem to be having some trouble with the mouse behavior to select the
depth/level of your probe as we understand it.

You suggest first right-clicking followed by some tricks to target the level you
wish to arrive at. However, I found that if you immediately left-click to begin
with you can select the depth/level you want. I tried this UI workflow on both
OS X and Windows and did not have any trouble. What happens if you simply
left-click to choose the desired level?

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Dear Folks,
>

> Please check 9.40 Extracting Time Series Plots for Points in 3-D Grids with
> IDV: Models or Climatologies
> <http://marinedataliteracy.org/ops/time_series.htm>  and see if I call it
> correctly with the little bug in Panels 15-17.  Thanks.
>

> Murray
>

> Murray Brown
>
> 1710 Washington St.
>
> New Smyrna Beach, Florida 32168