[IDV #GAI-830760]: Is there a 'turnkey' application that displays trajectory plots?

Jim,

I have started digging into this topic. From what I can tell, the
time field should be a double, but in the file you sent us, it is a float.

We are following the CF guidance on trajectory data found here:
https://geo-ide.noaa.gov/wiki/index.php?title=NODC_NetCDF_Trajectory_Template

Again, the blog entry here may be of some help:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/developer/en/entry/ipynb_cookbooks_to_create_cf

Would it be possible to correct this float versus double problem at the source?

Alternatively, NCML may be able to help us here.

Your thoughts?

Best,

Unidata IDV Support