Re: Java 7 - Skew-T issue?

Bob,

Sorry for the delayed response. I was at a conference last week. I am not seeing what you describe presently, but did at one point. I had to work with the JOGL community to fix this problem. I have a theory that you have old JOGL/Java3D jars lurking around on your system. Do you use a Mac? I would suggest working with SSEC developers to ensure you have the correct JOGL /Java3D, and you don't have an old one that may be giving you strange results.

Best,

-Julien