[IDV #ZRX-552448]: combine ltm files

Tyler,

Thanks for the additional information. Yes, this is possible. You need to do an
NCML union aggregation. Please see attached NCML.

At that point, you can load the NCML into the IDV. There is one additional step
to get your derived formulas. You need to properly alias your variables in case
they are not recognized by the IDV.

In the Field Selector, right-click on the field of interest, and give an alias
so the IDV may recognize it for the Derived formulas.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: ZRX-552448
Department: Support IDV