[IDV #WYC-380229]: idv crash 4.1

Ghansham,

I also just want to point out that the root problem (apart from the plugins) is
apparently a
"java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space". Searching around on Google offers
a lot of advice on
on possible java command line arguments that you may wish to experiment with.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: WYC-380229
Department: Support IDV