[IDV #HFF-963113]: consult about the way display vectors

Bryan,

I attempted to load some wave data from here:

http://oos.soest.hawaii.edu/thredds/catalog.xml

And I was not able to reproduce the problem. I could render the vectors without
any problems.

If you would like us to try to reproduce the problem, please upload your data
here (http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/alias/idvupload) and let us know
when it is there.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Full Name: Bryan  Matamoros Alvarado
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 5.0
> Operating System: debian
> Hardware: core i7 2nd generation, 8 ram, ati 5457
> Description of problem:
>
> I'm plotting data from WW3: Significant wave height (color image and
> contour) as well I try to plot swell wave direction to accomplish this
> I use -uvFromWindDir(dir) (the minus gives me the right configuration)
> but when I try to use it to plot direction of Wind waves the vectors
> just point out to south (no matter what data says) and becomes almost
> sensibleness to any change in real direction, any suggest (maybe I forgot
> some theoretical background but I can't figured out)

Ticket ID: HFF-963113
Department: Support IDV