[IDV #JTW-970877]: CONUS projection is messed up

> Full Name: Don Murray
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Mac OS X
> Hardware: Java: home: /Volumes/User/dmurray/IDV_5.0/jre.bundle/Contents/Home
> version: 1.7.0_51 j3d:1.6.0-pre9-daily-experimental daily
> Description of problem: With IDV 5.0, the when I start the IDV, the CONUS
> projection no longer looks like it always has.  The view is zoomed out and
> scrunched.  I've noticed this on 3 different machines.  An image showing this
> is attached.

Don,
    I installed both 5.0 and 5.0u1 on both Mac and window, and can not
reproduce your problem. I even rename the .undata folder to get a fresh start
and everything looks normal.  Is there any customization in your local evn. ?

Yuan

Ticket ID: JTW-970877