[IDV #DOJ-909909]: IDV crashed

Enrique,

Thanks for the screenshots. I would like to see the entire output, not just the
end. Something like this:
https://gist.github.com/julienchastang/e2b54e232297438a253f

Please go to your MS DOS prompt, and change directories to where the IDV is
installed.

Start the IDV with the runIDV.bat script. Please copy and paste everything after
issuing the runIDV.bat. Send that information to us.

It is probably something like this:

C:\>cd C:\Program Files\IDV
C:\Program Files\IDV>runIDV.bat

Please send that information to us.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Thanks for your attention. I've attached you screen shots of errors from
> version 5.0 32 bits and 64 bits:
>
> screen shot 1 is from the last regular version (I don't remember it,
> after son many tests)
> screen shot 2 is from 32 bit regular version
> screen shot 3 is from 64 bit regular version
>
> Personally, I think all of then are the same, but I prefer to know your
> opinion
>
> Thanks

Ticket ID: DOJ-909909