[IDV #DOJ-909909]: IDV crashed

Enrique,

Are you running the IDV via webstart? Unfortunately, IDV via Java webstart is
not working currently.  We hope it revive it, but have no definite timeline to
do so (the problem is in Java 3D, somewhat outside our control). In the
meantime,
please download and run the regular IDV.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/current/index.jsp

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Full Name: Enrique Monton Chiva
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 5.0
> Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate N
> Hardware: hp workstation xw6200
> Description of problem:
>
> I have installed IDV 5.0. I run it and just when the software has begun,
> it always get crashed. I have made several test: both 32 and 64 bits
> version; install in different directories,... where is the problem?
>
> I have attached a screen shot from the moment previous to the crash.
>
> Thanks

Ticket ID: DOJ-909909
Department: Support IDV