[IDV #HRH-768092]: ISL: Time Zone & Removal of New Version Prompting

Brendon,

Thanks for the feedback. I'll talk to Yuan about making modifications to the ISL
as you describe next week. (He is on vacation.)

Sorry about the prompts that were breaking your ISL scripts, but at least you
found a workaround.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Hello,
>
> - It would be great if ISL could be enhanced by allowing the user to
> specify the time zone to display within the script.  See the recent
> thread at
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/archives/idvusers/2014/msg00135.html
> for reference.
>
> - With the new version of IDV 5, all of my IDV 4.1 ISL scripts stopped
> running for two days because a prompt window asked if I wanted to
> install IDV 5.0.  The scripts returned to normal this morning when I
> checked the box "Do not show this again".  These types of prompts should
> never come up when running IDV via an ISL script in an automated fashion.
>
> Thanks,
> Brendon
> --
> Brendon Hoch