[IDV #ZKB-937399]: z to pressure in wrf

> I tried to upload a sample file, the smallest I have is 600mb and I receive
> the error that it exceeds the limit. Any suggestions? Thanks,
> Shannon

Basically, go to Edit > Formulas > Jython library, and select local jython, and
define a simple Jython formula like this:

def setPressureValues(fieldimpl) :
  from jarray import array
  pressures=array([1000.0, 900.0, 800.0, ....], 'f')
  ff = GridUtil.setPressureValues(fieldimpl, pressures)
  return ff

finish pressures array assuming you have those values.
and then, you can call this from Formula > Grid > Define a grid diagnostic, and
type setPressureValues(a) when a window popup, and you should know what to do
from here.

Yuan

Ticket ID: ZKB-937399