[IDV #PZU-513675]: IDV under windows 8

Joris,

I am somewhat surprised by what you are reporting. Besides the color tables and
the parameter defaults, is the IDV working as expected?

I would suggest moving your .unidata directory in your home directory out of the
way, and restarting the IDV.

Please let us know what happens.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Dear Support team,
>
> Should IDV be working normally under windows 8? I'm using IDV under
> windows 8, but I cannot load parameter defaults or colour tables.
>
> Thank you in advance for your reply.
>
> Best regards.
>
> Joris de Vroom
> Forecast manager
> BMT ARGOSS
>
> Tel: +31-527-242299 (Switchboard)
> Tel: +44-1224-452190 (24/7 Weather and Emergency)
> Tel: +31-65379-8910 (Mobile)
> Fax: +31-527-242016
> Skype: bmt_joris.devroom
> Website: www.bmtargoss.com<http://www.bmtargoss.com/>