[IDV #HBR-933395]: u,v - vector currents

Austin,

I am a little confused by what is going on. I can see from your
support ticket that you have data loaded so you should be able to view
one or more fields.  If you are having trouble, these videos may help
http://goo.gl/n0Frpb.

Also, the IDV has no capability to export to grib. You can export to
netCDF via the Dashboard, Displays Tab, File -> Save menu item

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: HBR-933395