[IDV #SUF-224604]: netcdf file formatting issue

> Hello,
>
> Thank you.  I have uploaded the two netcdf files I discuss below.
>
> Sonja

I am checking the dataset named lma_Redoubt_20090323_1230.nc, is this the one
you uploaded? The problem is that there is no
grided variable in this file, only lat/lon/time coordinate variables. You need
to add at least one real variable, such as temperature or pressure, based on
these coordinate variables.

Yuan

Ticket ID: SUF-224604
Department: Support IDV