[IDV #MYT-342268]: Trouble with an NC file's units declaration

Murray et al.,

Unfortunately, I have not been dispensing the best advice here. I
went along with the original assumption that there was something wrong
with the "degree_Celsius" unit. In fact, that is the correct unit as
far as I can tell.

Moreover, the plots that I and others have generated with these data
appear good. So starting from square one, what is the problem? What
plots are you generating that are not what you expect? Also, ignore
the NCML below as it is not helpful and in fact erroneous.

Sorry for the confusion.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: MYT-342268