[IDV #MYT-342268]: Trouble with an NC file's units declaration

Murray,

Go to the Dashboard, Data Choosers tab, and open the NCML as you would
a local file.

The NCML points http://marinedataliteracy.org/examples/bvqw1o9999.nc
so it should "just work". Examine the NCML file to see if it makes
sense.

Please let us know if you encounter problems.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> And how does this work?  I point IDV at the nc with ncml adjacent?  Or I
> point IDV at the ncml?  Or I can use the ncml to change the nc file...but how?
>
> Sorry I'm not really up on all that.
>
> Murray

Ticket ID: MYT-342268