[IDV #EQH-133721]: -server -connect options

> My understanding of the RAMADDA server is that users can create bundles for
> others to load, but they cannot actually manipulate the displays on a
> different machine. From some old presentations, I assumed that this is what
> the -server and -connect options are for, which is how we would like to get
> IDV to run.
>
> Brian

Those features were in the earlier design, not being fully tested, and  somehow
being turned off due to the lack of interests from the community. Not sure if
it is still working or not, need more research.

Yuan

Ticket ID: EQH-133721
Department: Support IDV