[IDV #PDK-588362]: IDV - "latest" catalog entry pointing to old data

Chris,

I cannot reproduce this problem. The earliest GFS entry I am seeing is
from 2014-03-05 12:00:00Z.

Please try again and keep us up-to-date on your progress.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

> Greetings,
>
> I'm running IDV v4.1 and attempting to load the "latest NCEP GFS Global 0.5
> degree" data via the Catalog tree:
>
> Unidata Model Data > NCEP Model Data > Global Forecast System (GFS) >
> GFS-Global0p5deg > Latest...
>
> but that pointer/entry is loading the 1200UTC run for 20140304, which is
> over a day old now (the 201403051200 run should be available).
>
> Is this a known problem at the moment waiting for a fix?
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Chris Noble.

Ticket ID: PDK-588362
Department: Support IDV