[IDV #RJZ-602723]: error with grib file on RAMADDA

> So maybe this makes it a "support-ramadda" question, not an IDV question.

It is a ramadda question. But, not much difference where this question being
answered.

I compared the grb1 dataset from NAM

http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/grib/NCEP/NAM/CONUS_80km/catalog.xml

to your catalog, and hope adding the data type can help. Could you give it a
try?

Yuan