[IDV #XBP-777190]: IDV 4.1 will not load

Tom,

Thanks for being persistent. It looks like you figured it out.

Are there any outstanding issues? You mentioned heap errors at the of
your message. If this is the case you can experiment by finding a
"high water mark" and if you go over the limit, you know how to fix it
just as we did before by manipulating the runIDV script.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: XBP-777190
Department: Support IDV